Select subsegment :
All Inventec products are compliant to REACH.
The REACH regulation considers the MSDS as the main communication document. You can freely and easily consult all our products’ MSDS on quickfds.
To manage the implementation of the REACH regulation, Inventec has set up a REACH committee of experts within the Dehon Group.Read more
Anticipate with us
Formulator of high-performance chemistry, Inventec brings an adapted answer to each one of your technological, industrial, and environmental problematics.
Key points: accompaniments from A to Z by our experts, from the study or the following of the products via analyses realized in our laboratories, for an optimal result.
In a constant intention of durability, respect of the health and sustainable development, all our products are complying with the biodegradability, toxicology, and recycling standards.
Our solutions for the substitution of HFCs
- Vapor phase process PROMOSOLV™ and Novec™
- Vacuum process Topklean™
- Aqueous process Promoclean™
- Manual process Quicksolv™
Inventec has especially developed the Ecofrec™ and Ecorel™ Free range to respect the RoHS, restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
The relevant compounds are:
- Mercury (Hg)
- Lead (Pb)
- Chromium VI (Cr6+)
- Cadmium (Cd)
- Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE)
- Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)
- Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP)
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)
Inventec offers you products compliant with the legislation on detergents.
It offers improved protection of the environment by preserving water systems from the hazardous effects of certain compounds in detergents. It also increases consumer protection through more complete labeling which features any substance that could cause allergies.Read more
Inventec develops its product offering, always with the same philosophy of respect for the Environment, regulations and ethics.
- Engineering service facilities audit and installations for waste products treatments,
- Process services definition and optimization processes: design, prescription, implementation, follow up and control,
- “Eco” service product life cycle management throughout the products’ analysis, recovery, regeneration or destruction.
Inventec also provides customized advices, particularly for classified installations and end-of-life product recycling.Read more