Promoclean™ Disper 6
- Removing hydrocarbon & watersoluble oils on metal parts
- Detergent for spray, flush & immersed jets process
- Compatible with a wide range of metals
PROMOCLEAN DISPER 6 is especially designed for removal of hydrocarbon- and especially watersoluble oils. Thanks to its excellent antifoam properties it is dedicated for aqueous spray, flush or immersed jets processes. Despite having a high alkaline pH to allow efficient cleaning, it doesn’t damage sensitive metals or alloys, like Inox, Brass, ferrous alloys & Titanium, Aluminium, Copper or Brass. It`s a concentrated product which is used diluted with DI water.
PROMOCLEAN DISPER 6 is qualified and used by several actors in the automotive & medical industry.
- Compatibility with Inox, Ferrous alloys, Aluminum, Brass & light alloys
- Excellent solubility of water-based oils.
- Short rinsing time needed, despite being a high pH product.
- High cleaning power even at low concentration
- Long bath-life
- Non-toxic & no CMR substances
- Low environmental impact