The site you are currently viewing is the property of:
INVENTEC PERFORMANCE CHEMICALS SAS – 26 Rue des Coulons 94 360 Bry sur marne, France
Capital Social: 600 000 €
SIREN No.: 964 500 706 Creteil
Contact E-mail address: dpo@ dehon.com
Intra Community VAT No. FR 84 964 500 706
Links to other sites
The sites offered as links on Inventec’s website are created by companies or persons over which Inventec has no control. Consequently, these sites may place their own cookies on the computers of persons visiting the Inventec site and may collect (or solicit) personal data. The Inventec company cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites and the use that may be made by users. Intellectual Property Access to our site gives you a private and non-exclusive right to use this site. All elements published on this site, including text, photographs, graphics, logos, trademarks … constitute works within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code. Consequently, any representation or reproduction, in whole or in part, which could be made without the consent of their authors or their heirs, is illegal.
Hosting : Online SAS
Société par Actions Simplifiée au capital de 214 410,50 Euros
SIREN: 433 115 904 RCS Paris – N° TVA: FR 35 433115904
Siège social : 8 rue de la Ville l’Evêque, 75008 Paris, France
1. The importance of the protection of personal data
INVENTEC PERFORMANCE CHEMICALS SAS (established 26 rue des Coulons – 94 360 Bry Sur Marne and registered under number 964 500 706 in the Créteil Trade Register) is committed to respecting your privacy. This document is therefore intended to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal data (the Data). If you have any questions about our policy, you can also contact us at the postal address above or at the following email address: dpo@ dehon.com.
2. The Data processed
In the course of our activities and depending on the nature of the services we may provide to you, we may process the following Data concerning you: first and last name; the position held in the company; the company name; your e-mail address; the business telephone number; the business address; the city; the postal code; the country and, in general, any information you may voluntarily provide us.
3. The purposes of the processing of this data
We process your data for the following purposes:
- Analyse and continuously improve our services and offers;
- Carry out operations related to the management of our customers and orders;
- Communicate with you to provide you with information about our products and services;
- Evaluate the satisfaction of users of our website or services;
- Develop trade statistics;
- Manage and protect our activities and sites ;
- Manage and administer our activities;
- Manage and maintain our databases ;
- Comply with and evaluate regulatory compliance. In addition to the cases where your consent has been obtained, the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is necessary:
- to ensure the execution of a contract,
- to comply with a legal obligation,
- for the purpose of legitimate business interests (in particular developing new services and offers, improving customer service, communicating with our customers and partners, securing our goods and people…).
4. Your rights
Upon your request, we will provide with a copy of all your Data and all legally required information. In the event that the collection of your data is based on your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time. You can also ask:
- to correct your Data if it proves to be inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete;
- to delete your Data in certain circumstances. Please note that we may object, in particular in the case of a legitimate interest or in order to fulfil a legal obligation;
- to limit the processing of your Data, in particular in the event of a dispute about the accuracy of the Data or in the event of unlawful use.
You may always object, without having to justify it, to the processing of your Data for commercial prospecting purposes and, subject to legitimate reasons, to any processing.
You can exercise your rights by simply sending an e-mail to the address indicated above, which must include a legible copy of your identity document and, in order to exercise your right to object, a description of the reasons for the objection. You also have a right to complain to local data protection authorities in the event of a breach of applicable personal data protection regulations, in particular EU General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
5. Confidentiality, international transfers and security
We implement technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the processing of your personal information and its confidentiality.
Your data will not be transmitted to any third party without your consent, with the exception of our Processors and other DEHON group entities. The Processors will only act on our instructions and on our behalf within the framework of the contract concluded with the latter.
However, we reserve the right to disclose your Data at the request of an administrative or judicial authority or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required to comply with any applicable law or regulation.
In the event that we transfer some of your Data outside the European Union, we ensure that this transfer is carried out in accordance with applicable regulations (countries with adequacy decisions, SCC…) and guarantees you a sufficient level of protection of your privacy and the fundamental rights of individuals in accordance with the GDPR.
6. Shelf life
The storage period of your Personal Data will vary and will be determined by the following criteria:
- the purpose for which we use them – we will keep the data for as long as necessary for that purpose;
- legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum period for the storage of your Personal Data.