3M™ Novec™ 7100
- Solvent for removal of light oils & particles / rinsing & spotless fast drying
- Mono-solvent, Co-solvent, flushing & drying process
- Very low HSE impact & very low surface tension
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PHASE-OUT 3M™ PRODUCTS
3M™ announced in December 2022, that all Novec™ products will be phased out and not available anymore by the end of 2025. No worries, Inventec has a drop-in replacement for this product but we recommend to contact us as soon as possible in order to minimize supply interruptions.
If you want to know more about the 3M™ products phase-out, click on the this link.
- PROMOSOLV DR3
- PROMOSOLV NEO A1 -> NO GWP & PFAS FREE
3M™ Novec™ 7100 Engineered Fluid, methoxy-nonafluorobutane (C4F9OCH3), is a clear, colorless and low-odor fluid intended to replace ozone-depleting substances (ODSs) and compounds with high global warming potential (GWP) in many applications.
The high boiling point and low surface tension of Novec 7100 fluid make it ideal for use in vapor degreasing applications as a neat (pure), azeotropic component or co-solvent parts cleaner. In addition, its chemical and thermal stability, non-flammability and low toxicity make it useful for many other industrial and specialty solvent applications.
Letter from 3M – Inventec authorized distributor for EMEA area
Request a sample
for "3M™ Novec™ 7100"
This is a product valuable for our ECOPROGRAM
Products valuable for our ECOPROGRAM can be returned to us for recycling (depending on location).
- Avoid adding waste into the environment
- Avoid destruction cost
- Buy recycled products at a lower cost.
- Thermal and chemical stable in use (azeotropic formulation)
- The very low surface tension allows deep rinsing of parts with complex geometry
- Short rinsing and drying times
- Continuous recycling in equipment for a long bath-life
- Can be returned for recycling and re-use
- The relative high boiling point reduces risk of solvent drag, so limiting consumption
- Very low toxicity (refer to the SDS)
- No Ozon Depletion Potential (ODP) & low Global Warming Potential (GDP)
DRYING OF SEMICONDUCTOR WAFERS
Novec™ 7100 or Novec™ 71IPA are used as a drying agent for semiconductor wafers as a drop-in alternative to IPA.