PROMOCLEAN TP 1113
- Oil & grease removal
- Aqueous immersion process
- Safe to use on Titanium & Aluminium
PROMOCLEAN TP 1113
Designed for removal of hydrocarbon- or water-based oils and greases in an aqueous immersion process. Despite having a high pH to allow efficient cleaning, it doesn`t damage sensitive metals or alloys, like Titanium, Aluminium, Copper or Brass. It`s a concentrated product which is used diluted with DI water.
This is a product
MAIN CONTRIBUTORS WHICH REDUCE IMPACT:
HUMAN HEALTH & SAFETY
- Non-flammable, no flashpoint & no EUH risk phrases: 100% safe for storage and when used in equipment
ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION & RESOURCES SAVINGS
- Low environmental impact: no H labelling regarding environment
- No GWP & Very low VOC (<25% of VOC compound)
- Made partially with renewable raw materials
- Cleans efficient ALL metals, including very sensitive ones
- The low surface tension improves cleaning of parts with complex geometry
- Short rinsing time needed, despite being a high pH product.
- High cleaning power even at low concentration
- Can be te-used after infiltration
- Long bath-life
- Non toxic & no CMR substances
- Low environmental impact
- Non flammable
AQUEOUS IMMERSION PROCESS WITH ULTRASONICS
- Increasing the bath-life of your process can be achieved by adding an oil separator within the cleaning equipment and to add periodically concentrated product.
- Compatibility report with different materials is available on request.
- Concentration can be monitored with a dedicated PCA KIT or with our PCA DIGITAL online analysing equipment.
- It is key to determine the maximum time materials can be exposed to the cleaning chemical. Although our cleaning products will not damage materials they are designed for under normal conditions, prolonged exposure may.
OIL REMOVAL FROM STENTS
Promoclean TP 1113 is used in the Medical industry to remove oil from stents in various alloys (Steel Inox 316L, Cobalt-Chrome, Titanium & nickel)
OIL REMOVAL FROM WATCH BRACELETS
Promoclean TP 1113 is used in the Jewelry & watch industry to remove oil & polishing paste from metal bracelets in a hybrid process.