Polymers & Resins removal
In order to guarantee the reliability of a subsequent process, any polymerized residues must be removed.
The right choice of a cleaning product is fundamental as it must allow a fast and effective destruction of the polymerized bonds, the removal of the residues, while preserving the integrity of the treated part. You may find effective products on the market but many times they may raise concerns regarding safety (e.g. flammable), health (toxic substances) or environment when you discharge them or by emissions.
Inventec offers a range of products whose characteristics and implementation consider:
• the nature of the polymer residues to be removed,
• the cleaning agent compatibility with the part to be cleaned,
• the sustainable impact of the process.
We can assist you in choosing the best solution in terms of performance and economic within a framework that respects environmental criteria.Read more
Showing all 3 results
Promoclean™ TP 188
- Stripping of cured or polymerised substances
- Aqueous immersion, flushing & solvent co-solvent process
- Environmental friendly substitution for NMP & chlorinated solvents
Topklean™ MC 1007D
- Heavy contaminants removal
- Mono-solvent, co-solvent or spray process
- Environmental friendly alternative to perchlorethylene & nPB
Tailor-made solutionYou do not find the perfect product ? We can also offer you some tailor-made solutionContact Us
Promoclean™ TP 186B.
- Removing varnish, resins, paints, glues, inks & lacquers
- Aqueous immersion & co-solvent process
- Very low environmental impact