PROMOCLEAN DISPER 15
- Oil removal with temporary protection
- Polyvalent process: aqueous spray, immersion & flushing
- Compatible with wide range of metals
PROMOCLEAN DISPER 15 is especially designed for removal of all types of oils. Thanks to its excellent antifoam properties it is dedicated for aqueous spray, flushing or immersion with ultrasonics. Besides high cleaning efficiency and compatible with most metals used in mechanical industry, PROMOCLEAN DISPER 15 also provides a temporary protection against corrosion because of its passivation properties which make it particularly suitable for ferrous parts. It`s a concentrated product which is used diluted with tap or DI water.
PROMOCLEAN DISPER 15 is qualified and used by several actors in the aerospace industry (PV 8238 Messier Dowty). It is approved for degreasing before chrome deposition or cadmium coating.
- Cleans efficient many metals, including very sensitive ones
- Protects ferrous alloys against corrosion after cleaning
- Polyvalent process: spray, flushing & Immersion with US.
- High cleaning power even at low concentration
- Long bath-life
- Can be used in high cadency production
- Can be used in high production output environment
- Non-toxic & no CMR substances
- Boron free
DEGREASING BEFORE CHROME & CADMIUM DEPOSITION
Promoclean Disper 15 is used to degrease 300 DM steel landing gear parts and provides also a temporary protection before Chrome and Cadmium deposition.