- Solvent cleaner for removal of flux residues
- Vapor phase (mono-solvent) process
- Excellent cleaning performance & low HSE impact
PROMOSOLV 70ES is developed as a drop-in replacement for trichlorethylene, NPB and other solvents with a high Health, Safety & Environmental impact.While reducing substantially the HSE impact, the defluxing power is at an equivalent level.
It is dedicated for removing reflowed flux residues and other contaminants on PCBA’s, Power modules, lead frames, BGA’s, PoP or SIP applications & LED assemblies. Its low surface tension allows very well cleaning and rinsing under low stand-off components and difficult to reach spaces. It has very good compatible with all metals, including very sensitive ones and also with most plastics & elastomers, however recommended to validate before use.
PROMOSOLV 70ES is formulated with safety in mind. Its composition gives excellent flammability suppression properties, which provides a very high stability when used in an equipment. Some products in the market may loose their flammability suppression compound due to evaporation when used in an equipment.
This product also exists in a recycled version (made from recycled solvent) under the name PROMOSOLV 70ES T
This is a product valuable for our ECOPROGRAM solvent recycling service
- Thermally and chemically stable in use
- The very low surface tension allows deep rinsing under low stand-off components
- Short cleaning, rinsing and drying times
- Continuous recycling in equipment for a long bath-life
- Can be returned for recycling and re-use
- The relative high boiling point reduces risk of solvent drag, so limiting consumption
- Very low toxicity (refer to the SDS)
- No Ozon Depletion Potential (ODP) & low Global Warming Potential (GDP)