Diamond Polishing Liquid Cleaning
The machining and polishing of parts that are particularly hard and difficult to work with, such as tungsten carbide cutting tools, require the use of fluids that are especially adapted to these operations.
Liquid diamond polish is widely used in this case but is also particularly sticky and consist of very small particles. The polish liquid deposits in cavities and pores of the parts, which makes the cleaning of these parts challenging. This demands for a precise and repeatable cleaning process for a high-speed production environment.
Inventec offers a range of products whose characteristics allow:
• excellent cleaning result taking into account the porosity of the parts,
• a solution which accommodate high production volumes (long bathlife),
• respecting environmental regulations and criteria.
Showing all 2 results
Promoclean™ TP 178
- Removing oxides, minerals residues & diamond liquid polishing
- Aqueous immersion process with ultrasonics
- Substitute of phosphoric acid based cleaners
Topklean™ MC 1007D
- Heavy contaminants removal
- Mono-solvent, co-solvent or spray process
- Environmental friendly alternative to perchlorethylene & nPB
Tailor-made solutionYou do not find the perfect product ? We can also offer you some tailor-made solutionContact Us