3M™ Novec™ 73DE
- Cleaning of greases, oils, silicons
- Solvent for mono-solvent (vapor & immersion cleaning) process
- Very low HSE impact & very low surface tension
3M™ Novec™ 73DE Engineered Fluid is designed primarily for heavy-duty vapor degreasing or immersion cleaning, featuring high solvency, low surface tension, non-flammability and fluid stability. Novec 73DE fluid is a high performing, cost-effective replacement for n-propyl bromide (nPB or 1-bromopropane), trichloroethylene (TCE), ozone-depleting hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) like HCFC-225 (Asahiklin AK-225) and HCFC-141b and high global warming potential (GWP) hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) for a wide range of cleaning applications. Vapor degreasing with Novec 73DE fluid can also help save you time and money over aqueous cleaning by offering faster cycle times, lower energy usage and improved cleaning of parts with complex geometries.
Letter from 3M – Inventec authorized distributor for EMEA area
This is a product valuable for our ECOPROGRAM
Products valuable for our ECOPROGRAM can be returned to us for recycling (depending on location).
- Avoid adding waste into the environment
- Avoid destruction cost
- Buy recycled products at a lower cost.
- Thermal and chemical stable in use (azeotropic formulation)
- The very low surface tension allows deep rinsing of parts with complex geometrics
- Short rinsing and drying times
- Continuous recycling in equipment for a long bath-life
- Can be returned for recycling and re-use
- The relative high boiling point reduces risk of solvent drag, so limiting consumption
- Low toxicity (refer to the SDS)
- No Ozon Depletion Potential (ODP) & low Global Warming Potential (GDP)