- Solvent based rosin liquid flux
- Wave -, selective spray, foam or manual brush process
- high reliability & easy to clean
A low residue, rosin flux with halogen-free organic activators. After soldering, flux residues left on the PCB are non aggressive and not liable to cause corrosion.
Electrical insulation performances are especially high when the boards are exposed to extreme accelerated ageing conditions. It is a flux ideally suited to single or double-wave soldering of conventional components or SMDs. Besides, in PCB rework operations when locally applied on connections with a brush or by spraying, ECOFREC DD6 enables to easily replace failing components using mini-wave, hot air or thermode. Ecofrec DD6 is also available in flux pen packaging.
- Rosin based flux (14%)
- Compatible with different PCB lead-free finishing as Ni/Au, Sn, Ag, HAL and OSP
- Excellent wetting
- Easy to clean
- No flux residue cleaning required
- High SIR values to guarantee a long life time of your product.
- No CMR substances
- Halogen free