Ecorel™ Free 300-31A
- Tin/Silver lead free solder paste
- No clean SMT printing process
- Excellent low voiding for DCB
ECOREL FREE 300-31A is a no clean halogen-free lead-free solder paste developed with the reliable chemistry of the ECOREL range. It is designed to minimize flux spattering, solder leaking and voiding to achieve consistent bond-line thickness (BLT) between the large chips and the DCB substrate.
- Low voiding to achieve consistent bond line thickness
- Very good wetting on copper surfaces
- Low post-reflow residues
- Minimized copper oxidation for higher first-pass yield
- Minimized risks for wire-bonding defects
- Halogen Free
- Lead Free
- No CMR containing substances
The best process will depend on factors such as operating conditions, equipment, board or component design. Check our product datasheet for info on process recommendations. Be assured, our team is ready to advise and assist you in the implementation of our products.