- Solvent based, no-clean rosin liquid flux
- Dipping or manual brush process
- High temperature soldering & easy to clean
ECOFREC™ HT 504 is a low residue, rosin based no-clean flux designed for soldering at high temperature of passive components and other power semiconductors. It can also be used for rework and repair.
- Excellent wetting on different surface finishes, including silver, gold, copper and tin
- Soldering temperatures from 250 to 400°C possible
- Easy to clean
- No flux residue cleaning required
- High SIR values to guarantee a long life time of your product.
- No CMR substances
- Free of halide (Fluoride, Chloride, Bromide) and amine
The best process will depend on factors such as operating conditions, equipment, board or component design. Check our product datasheet for info on process recommendations. In any case, our team is ready to advise and assist you in the implementation of our products.