ABchimie 746E UV
- Conformal coating cured by UV Mercury lamp
- Selective spray, spray gun & brush process
- Fast curing & no VOC
ABchimie 746E UV is a transparent single component designed to protect printed circuit boards subjected to harsh environments. It has dual cure technology (UV – humidity) for crosslinking in the shadows. It can be applied by brush, pad printing, spray machine and of course selective coating machine which is the ideal way to apply. The low viscosity permits to limit the thickness around 80 microns.
Approved UL94 V0 (QMJU2-E308681) / Approved UL746E.
- Excellent adhesion in harsh weather conditions
- Fluorescent UV tracer to allow control of the deposited varnish layer
- Operating temperature range – 55°C to + 150°C
- Resistant to mould growth
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Very fast curing under UV exposure
- Moisture cure for shadowed areas
- Investment cost reduction as no fume extraction installation has to be implemented
- long life time of UV LED lamps
- No ozon creation during curing
- REACH & RoHs compliant
- No VOC
ABchimie746E UV LED can be applied by brush, spray or selective coating machine:
- Spraying (two crossed layers) 60-80 microns
- Brushing 40-60 microns
- Selective coating machine 80-120 microns (380mm/s)
The relative humidity of at least 50% is recommended for the second polymerization mechanism.
Before applying the printed circuit board must be clean, dry and free of moisture. Pcbs are humidity sensitive, it is important to remove it before coating application. A stage in an oven for 4 hours at 80°C is usually sufficient.
When cleaning before coating is required, Inventec is the prefect partner to find the right solution.
It is important to use the appropriate UV equipment, as well as the recommended settings for the best results
- UV Mercury lamp (200-400nm)
Minimum UVA dose : 700mJ/cm2 (100μm)