ABchimie 42K UV LED
- UV LED soft resin
- High viscosity
ABchimie42K-UV LED is a soft one component resin, UV curable which have a good adhesion on many substrates. It can be applied in high thickness deposit (few mm). Its curing is immediate with UV LED radiations.
ABchimie42K-UV LED gives local protection for your components, especially against humidity and high electric pressure. It also can be applied to bring robustness to your systems.
Approved UL94 V0 (QMJU2-E308681)
- Protection against humid and thermal environments
- Excellente adhesion on many substrates (PCB, plastics,…),
- Product cured until 5mm-thickness
- Very fast curing under UV exposure
- Investment cost reduction as space ground reduced compared with solvent bases
- High speed process, increase of the productivity
- No VOC
- REACH & RoHs compliant
When cleaning before coating is required, Inventec is the prefect partner to find the right solution.
It is important to use the appropriate UV equipment, as well as the recommended settings for the best results
- UV Mercury lamp (395nm)
Minimum UVA2 dose : 2 000mJ/cm2 (100μm)