Promoclean™ TP 1117
- Detergent to remove polishing pastes & oils on metal parts
- Aqeuous immersion process with ultrasonics
- Compatible with a wide range of metals & temporary protection
PROMOCLEAN TP 1117 is especially designed for removal of polishing pastes, hydrocarbon & water-soluble oils. Thanks to its excellent wetting properties it is dedicated for aqueous immersion with ultrasonics process. Thanks to its medium pH, it doesn`t damage most of the sensitive metals or alloys, like Inox, ferrous alloys, Titanium, Copper, Brass or light alloys. Likewise, it can be used on precious metals such as gold and silver. It`s a concentrated product which is used diluted with tap or DI water.
Additional, PROMOCLEAN TP 1117 provides a temporary protection thanks to its passivation properties. This makes the product particularly suitable for inter-operation before the next operational step & finishing cleaning, leaving the parts protected for a few days
PROMOCLEAN TP 1117 is qualified and used by several actors in the micromechanics industry, like watches, jewellery & medical parts manufacturing.
- Compatibility with most of sensitive metals
- Excellent dispersion of polishing compounds
- Excellent protection against corrosion
- High cleaning power even at low concentration
- Long bath-life
- Non-toxic & no CMR substances
- Low environmental impact
- Non flammable