Promoclean™ TP 188
- Stripping of cured or polymerised substances
- Aqueous immersion, flushing & solvent co-solvent process
- Environmental friendly substitution for NMP & chlorinated solvents
PROMOCLEAN TP 188 is especially designed to strip hard to remove cured or polymerized substances like varnishes, resins, paints glues, inks & lacquers. Thanks to its high solubility in organic solvents as in water, PROMOCLEAN TP 188 can be used in aqueous immersion & flushing processes but also in a separated co-solvent process. Having no pH, the cleaning media will not damage sensitive metals or alloys and is safe to use. It`s a product which is usually used pure but can also be diluted with DI water for certain applications (e.g. ink removal).
Regarding sustainability, PROMOCLEAN TP 188 does not contain CMR, aromatic solvents or chlorinated compounds such as
n-methyl pyrrolidone, benzene or methylene chloride.
- Can remove many cured substances in high quantity
- Efficient from ambient temperature to 70° C
- Versatile process application
- High solubility spectrum: only 1 products needed to remove different types of substances
- Long bath-life : can be filtered & re-used
- Low volatility which reduces consumption
- Non-toxic & no CMR substances
- Low environmental impact: no chlorinated waste
- High flash point which reduces flammability risk
The best process will depend on factors such as operating conditions (in particular the time between the complete polymerization and the cleaning operation), equipment, desired cleaning time and the nature of contaminants. Our team is ready to advise you.