Ecorel™ Free JP32
- Sac 305 lead free alloy solder paste
- Jet printing process
- Consistent solder paste deposits
ECOREL FREE JP32 is especially designed to work on jet printing equipment and to guarantee continuous and consistent deposits of solder paste. Although the flux is chemical inert,it is easy to clean with water or solvent based processes. It is optimized to be used on Mycronic jet printing equipment
- Excellent continuous & consistent paste deposits
- Chemical inert flux residue reducing risk of electrochemical migration & corrosion
- Easy to clean reflowed flux residues with water or solvent processes.
- Stable process reducing re-work & waste
- Increase lifetime and reliability of your product, hence reduces risk of premature failures.
- No Halogen
- Lead Free
PCB DEFLUXING TO IMPROVE RELIABILITY
The idea behind No-clean soldering is no need to add an additional cleaning step in your overall process. Anyway, for certain applications you may not want to take any risk of pre-mature failures and make sure there are any contaminations left on the PCB. This is especially true for the automotive industry where the life-time of the electronics are many years and where some electronic devices are critical for safe driving.
LOW VOID SOLDER PASTE FOR BETTER HEAT DISSIPATION IN AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONICS
Electric motor, power controller, inverter, converter and other electronics related to the powertrain of an electric car are during operations