Ecorel™ Easy 802M T4
- Sn62Pb36Ag2 leaded solder paste in Type 4
- No clean SMT printing process
- Robust assembly
ECOREL™ EASY 802M T4
It’s a leaded paste offering a great balance between wettability, printing capability and ability to withstand various thermal profiles. It exhibits high printing speed, excellent abandon time and long steady tackiness. The fine particle size distribution of its type 4 powder enhances the printing quality for small apertures. Ecorel Easy 803S is combining Sn62Pb36Ag2 alloy with the reliable chemistry of the Ecorel range.
Lead containing alloys are perfect to withstand constant high temperature fluctuations (-40 to >130 Celcius). However, leaded solder pasted are limited in their use due to the environmental impact of lead. Exceptions are made for Automotive, Aerospace and Defence electronics. Inventec can help you to propose a lead free alternative based on your specific application.
- Excellent printing accuracy and great paste deposit results
- Very good wetting on all surface finishes, including OSP
- Transparent colorless residue, even after multiple reflow cycles
- Withstands high thermal profiles
- Possibility of extended print-runs to minimizing machine downtime
- Flux residues can be potentially left on assembly as being non-corrosive
- No Halogen
- No CMR containing substances in flux media.