Ecofrec™ POP 50
- No clean tacky flux
- PoP process
- Excellent wetting properties
ECOFREC™ POP 50 is a tacky flux designed for a Package on Package process: pre-assembly of stacked BGA packages prior to reflow. It is suitable for lead-free and leaded soldering, with or without nitrogen. An application by dipping or dispensing. Both methods allow for reproducible volumes of flux to be applied to the solder spheres. The rheology and tackiness of ECOFREC POP 50 are optimized to sufficiently hold packages in place before and during reflow.
- Suitable for lead-free and leaded soldering, with or without nitrogen
- Excellent solderability with all finishes: Cu-OSP, NiAu, Immersion Sn and Ag
- optimized to sufficiently hold packages in place before and during reflow
- Stable process as great reproducible volumes of flux are applied
- PCB cleaning is not required after soldering because the residue is chemically inert.
- No CMR substances
- RoHS & REACH compliant
The best process will depend on factors such as operating conditions, equipment, board or component design. Check our product datasheet for info on process recommendations. In any case, our team is ready to advise and assist you in the implementation of our products.