- SAC305 lead free alloy solder paste
- No clean smt printing process
- Excellent low voiding
Especially designed to reduce the voids level when soldering bottom terminated components. This to benefit applications where excellent thermal management is crucial. A reduction of voids contributes to a better heat dissipation, more reliable electrical connection and a more robust mechanical solder joint.
The chemistry of Ecorel 16LVD is also available with other alloys and particle sizes on request.
- Low voiding to offer great heat dissipation
- Very good wetting on all surface finishes, including OSP
- Transparent colourless residue, even after multiple reflow cycles
- Good first pass yield testability in ICT
- Increase lifetime and reliability of your product, hence reduces risk of premature failures.
- No Halogen
- Lead Free
The best process will depend on factors such as operating conditions, equipment, board or component design. Check our product datasheet for info on process recommendations. Be assured, our team is ready to advise and assist you in the implementation of our products.
LOW VOID SOLDER PASTE FOR BETTER HEAT DISSIPATION IN AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONICS
Electric motor, power controller, inverter, converter and other electronics related to the powertrain of an electric car are during operations