Ecorel™ Easy 802S
- Sn62Pb36Ag2 leaded solder paste
- No clean SMT printing process
- Fine pitch printing
ECOREL EASY 802S
Its a no-clean solder paste, developed for fine pitch printing. Applied by squeegees or closed head, the deposit has a very sharp definition even after several hours abandon time on stencil. Their rheological properties are suitable for “pin in paste” process. Ecorel Easy 803S is combining Sn62Pb36Ag2 alloy with the reliable chemistry of the Ecorel range.
Lead containing alloys are perfect to withstand constant high temperature fluctuations (-40 to >130 Celcius). However, leaded solder pasted are limited in their use due to the environmental impact of lead. Exceptions are made for Automotive, Aerospace and Defence electronics. Inventec can help you to propose a lead free alternative based on your specific application.
- Excellent printing accuracy and great paste deposit results
- Very good wetting on all surface finishes, including OSP
- Withstands high thermal profiles
- Possibility of extended print-runs to minimizing machine downtime
- Flux residues can be potentially left on assembly as being non-corrosive
- No Halogen
- No CMR containing substances in flux media.