- Degreasing & particle removal from equipment in contact with oxygen
- Aqueous spray & immersion process
- Passes ASTM F-495 and ARP 1775A norm
BLUE GOLD™ from Modern Chemical is especially designed for removal of oil, grease or particles from materials & equipment in contact with Oxygen. It is a homologated product by the Compressed Gas Association, Inc. and NSF international. It passes the ASTM F-495 and ARP 1775A norm.
Thanks to its excellent anti-foam properties it is dedicated for aqueous spray, flush or immersed jets processes but can also be used in an immersion process. Despite having a high pH, it doesn’t damage sensitive metals or alloys, like Inox, Brass, ferrous alloys & Titanium, Aluminium, Copper or Brass. It`s a concentrated product which is used diluted with DI water.
BLUE GOLD qualified and used by several actors in the Aerospace industry.
- Homologated product
- No foaming
- Emusifies contaminatants for a better cleaning performance
- Leaves no residue after cleaning
- High cleaning power even at low concentration
- Long bath-life
- 1 product for different processes
- Non-toxic & no CMR substances
- Low environmental impact
- Non-flammable & non-corrosive