Ecorel™ Easy 803M
- Sn63Pb37 leaded solder paste
- No clean SMT printing process
- Robust assembly
ECOREL™ EASY 803M range offers a good balance between wettability, printing capability and ability to withstand various thermal profiles. It exhibits high printing speed, excellent abandon time and long steady tackiness.
Lead containing alloys are perfect to withstand constant high temperature fluctuations (-40 to >130 Celcius). However, leaded solder pasted are limited in their use due to the environmental impact of lead. Exceptions are made for Automotive, Aerospace and Defence electronics. Inventec can help you to propose a lead free alternative based on your specific application.
- Excellent printing accuracy and great paste deposit results
- Very good wetting on all surface finishes, including OSP
- Transparent colorless residue, even after multiple reflow cycles
- Withstands high thermal profiles
- Possibility of extended print-runs to minimizing machine downtime
- Flux residues can be potentially left on assembly as being non-corrosive
- No Halogen
- No CMR containing substances in flux media.