Ecorel™ Free LT140-18
- Sn42Bi57.6Ag0.4 lead free solder paste
- Low temperature SMT printing process
- Halogen free & low voiding
ECOREL™ FREE LT 140-18 is a no clean solder paste combining the metallurgical properties and benefits of a low melting point alloy with high performance chemistry of the ECOREL™ range, assuring that the assembled electronics can reach their best reliability. A low reflow temperature is recommended for thermal sensitive components such as LEDs, MEMS, CMOS, plastics and flexible circuits.
Compared to low melting point alloy solder pastes like SnBi, ECOREL™ FREE LT 140-18 achieves better wetting and solder joint strength due to the presence of silver.
- Excellent solder joint strenght and interconnection reliability
- Superior Wettability – reduced solderballing
- Low voiding
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Halogen free